We explore varying parental responses such as anger, sadness, grief, rejection and frustration. We explore varying parenting styles and work on their own responses to teen behaviour. Helping acrimonious divorced parents, the blended family such as step-parents and step siblings understand how a teen’s behaviour. Helping parents, couples with teens expressing suicidal ideation, self-harm and isolation what this can often linked to and how to respond. This has been producing incredible results with family harmony, reduction in difficult teen presentations and families re-connecting in novel ways.
As a TAFE industry trainer for over 30 years, and a family and teen psychotherapist, I delivered 10 parenting programs to 100 parents over the past few years with proven results. Evaluations rated the course out of 5 resulting in a 4.8/5 satisfaction score. Feel free to read parent testimonies overleaf. Places are limited so please give me a call if you would like further information about the program or to book your place.
Please Note: All courses are conducted on Melbourne Australia Time Zone
- AEDT – Australian Eastern Daylight Time – Ends 4 April, 2021
- AEST – Australian Eastern Standard Time – Starts 3 Oct, 2021
- 2 hour a week course that runs for 6 weeks
- Cost: $330 for all 6 weeks (one or both parents)
- Maximum: 8 people
- Time Allocation Evening: 6 Weeks – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Time Allocation Morning: 6 Weeks – 10:00am – 12:00am
- Location: ZOOM MEETING
(please email email@example.com to get an appointment link)