TUNING INTO KIDS
Tuning into Kids® is an emotion-focused parenting program. It provides parents and carers with skills in emotion coaching, which is about recognising, understanding and managing their own and their children’s emotions. When children develop these emotional skills they are better able to negotiate the ups and downs of life.
Tuning into kids focuses on the emotional connection between parents/ carers and their children, aged 4-10 years. The evidence-based programs have proven success in improving parenting, parent-child relationships and children’s emotional resilience.
Most importantly, it is an ‘evidence-based’ program which means that randomised controlled research trials have shown that it makes a difference to parents and children. To date over 100,000 parents have attended Tuning in to Kids® programs in Australia alone.
Thursday AM: 10-12pm AEDT
1 = per household/parent(s)
- TERM 2 – May 5 | 12 | 19 | 26 | Jun 02 | 09
- TERM 3 – July 21 | 28 | Aug 04 | 11 | 18 | 25
- TERM 4 – Oct 13 | 20 | 27 | Nov 03 | 10 | 17
Restoring Resilience offers parenting programs in conjunction with one-on-one and family therapy. Phyllis Traficante, who specializes in this area, recognizes the importance of supporting the whole family to facilitate change and bring about healing.
If you would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: All courses are conducted on Melbourne Australia Time Zone
- AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time - Ends 3 April, 2022
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time - Starts 2 Oct, 2022
- 2 hour a week course that runs for 6 weeks
- Cost: $330 for all 6 weeks (one or both parents)
- Maximum: 8 people
- Time Allocation Morning: 6 Weeks – 10:00am – 12:00am
- Location: ZOOM MEETING
(please email email@example.com to get an appointment link)
|Tuning Into Kids||
Term 4, 2021 – AM: 10-12pm, Term 1, 2022 – AM: 10-12pm, Term 2, 2022 – AM: 10-12pm, Term 3, 2022 – AM: 10-12pm, Term 4, 2022 – AM: 10-12pm