The Self Care Workshop is designed to inform, empower and protect individuals from stress, overwhelm, compassion fatigue and burnout.
This workshop will:
- Explore what self-care actually means and how we go about doing that.
- Identify the interdependent ways that support working from a place of regulation and sustainability.
- The workshop will assist individuals to incorporate a neurobiological framework to help them notice and track their own nervous system to ensure they are working within a window of presence and health.
- The workshop will support individuals to explore boundaries and ways in which to support and protect themselves from vicarious trauma and burnout.
- Look at Somatic strategies to support “bottom up” and top down regulation processes.
- Conceptual Framework to successfully move through the cycles of activation and into states of agency, satisfaction and integration.
Many passionate, well-intentioned and highly skilled and intelligent individuals slowly and sadly burnout.
Many have lost hope, direction and agency especially in the face of COVID – 19.
This is not a reflection of their capacity or desire – but the result of not understanding how stress affects not just our minds but also our bodies.
SELF CARE WORKSHOP – Runs from 10:00am – 12:00pm – 15 Participants
Cost: $89.00 per person