Self Care Workshop
SELF CARE WORKSHOP – Runs from 9:00am – 11:00pm – 15 Participants
- 9th March, 2022
Cost: $89.00 per person
The Self Care Workshop is designed to inform, empower and protect individuals from stress, overwhelm, compassion fatigue and burnout.
This workshop will:
- Explore what self-care actually means and how we go about doing that.
- Identify the interdependent ways that support working from a place of regulation and sustainability.
- The workshop will assist individuals to incorporate a neurobiological framework to help them notice and track their own nervous system to ensure they are working within a window of presence and health.
- The workshop will support individuals to explore boundaries and ways in which to support and protect themselves from vicarious trauma and burnout.
- Look at Somatic strategies to support “bottom up” and top down regulation processes.
- Conceptual Framework to successfully move through the cycles of activation and into states of agency, satisfaction and integration.
Many passionate, well-intentioned and highly skilled and intelligent individuals slowly and sadly burnout.
Many have lost hope, direction and agency especially in the face of COVID – 19.
This is not a reflection of their capacity or desire – but the result of not understanding how stress affects not just our minds but also our bodies.
10 in stock
If you would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: All courses are conducted on Melbourne Australia Time Zone
- AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time - Ends 3 April, 2022
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time - Starts 2 Oct, 2022