This Masterclass, showcasing our unique ecological approach, has been designed to help leaders, managers and supervisors facilitate optimal growth, health and wellbeing within staff.
This approach supports a much-needed paradigm shift as it maps how to move from autonomous and siloed ways of practising and look toward fostering an all-encompassing, relational, interdependent and sustainable way forward.
This Workshop Will Support Leaders, Managers And Supervisors With:
- Introducing ecological systems theory into organisational settings.
- Assisting staff with mental health and wellbeing from a psychobiological lens
- Learning to notice and track somatic signs of stress and overwhelm, to reduce and prevent burnout.
- Developing Healthy Boundaries – differentiate between states of joining, merging and avoiding, for optimal mental health and well being.
- The illusion of separateness and the importance of understanding how to harness the power of relational neurobiology.
- Supporting staff to practice from a place of health, wellbeing and sustainability.
- Developing organisational ecological systems that nourish and support staff when working with crisis and reduce stress and overwhelm.
Early bird special:
Book up to one month prior (by 03/08/2021), to receive a discounted rate for the workshops of $595.
ONE DAY MASTERCLASS – Runs from 9:30am – 4:00pm – 15 Participants
- 3rd September, 2021
Cost: $650 or early bird rate $595
Please Note: All courses are conducted on Melbourne Australia Time Zone
- AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time - Ends 4 April, 2021
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time - Starts 3 Oct, 2021