Restoring Resilience is excited to be offering a two part online Family Constellations Training with Joyce Prieur.
Joyce is a highly skilled Family Constellations Facilitator and Somatic Experience Practitioner based in Canada.
Joyce has beautifully integrated the 2 approaches when working with generational trauma.
Part 1 is in an introduction to Family Constellations, starting June 3rd, 2021.
Part 2 is an experiential integration of Family Constellations and Somatic Practices.
Part 1 will cover the following:
- Orders: Belonging, order, balance give/take.
- Disorders: Exclusions, loyalty and repetitions
- 4 movements in disorders
- Figuring out the issue/contract
- Setting up a Constellation in group
- Steps and rhythm in a Constellation
- Resolution sentences
- Setting up a Constellation in individual session
- When to interrupt a Constellation
- Phenomenology: embracing what is
- Posture of the facilitator
We will be focusing on the theory and one Constellation per week.
At the completion of this FCT training you can expect to start integrating FCT into your professional practice.
Part 1 consists of:
- 18 hours in total
- It will take place online via zoom over 6 weeks for 3 hours per sessions
- The training is scheduled for Thursdays
- June 3, 10, 17 & 24
July 1 & 8
- Hours – 8am – 11am AEST.
Total cost for Part 1: $999 per person
Part 2 is an experiential phenomenological emerging process.
We will learn how to apply the Orders of Family Constellations, as SEPs we will track the ANS to ensure the Constellation is being digested and metabolised,
ultimately supporting an embodied integration of the process.
This workshop is the result of many concerns raised regarding the speed in which Family Constellation processes are facilitated.
As SEPs we know that when something happens too quick and too fast for the nervous system, we are at risk of retraumatizing ourselves and our clients.
Part 2 dates: to be confirmed (estimating around Nov, 2021).
All courses are conducted
on Melb. Aust Time Zone
AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time - Ends 4 April, 2021
AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time - Starts 3 Oct, 2021
Melbourne - Australia - Current Time